CLT Selected

The Congregational Leadership team has been selected, and we are finalizing the chapter documents. It has been a wonderful and energizing process. There are lots of great movements and lots of great energy to move ahead in our CSJ Charism and mission of Unifying Love.
I'll be happy to complete our work here and get back home and move on to my next big adventure.
Peace,
Amy
Comments
From what you say, I can tell you have really moved in. I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of your small apartment. And to think you can rent a bike for the year! What a deal! I know you'll get settled in quickly. Already it sounds as if you are making quick adjustments.
You'll be meeting so many wonderful people and learning so many new things, exploring ideas with others, and living among an international community. The experience of a lifetime. I hope I can keep up with all you are writing.
I read what Sarah had to say about her move to St. Paul. Sounds like she's getting moved in too.
Thanks for keeping us posted.
Rita