Retreat


Retreat was wonderful in every way. I thought I would share some photos and movies I took there. If you have a slow internet connection, this will take a long time to load. But it is a taste of the beauty of the place.
Photos & Movies
Peace,
Amy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Absolutely lovely, Amy. Brought back good memories of my time spent there. Pat
Anonymous said…
Amazing! What a beautiful place! Wouldn't be hard to be close to God
in a place like that.
So colorful. I love the sky. Were all those wildflowers in bloom at
the same time?
Is that a natural pond? Where in Colorado is Sedalia?
Nice photography!
Anonymous said…
That was lovely. Isn't our country beautiful? I look around this
property and there is so much beauty and driving to Lebanon last week I
observed the beauty in that area. It is all different, but equally
beautiful. Thanks you sharing. By the way today is Rob's birthday.
Happy birthday to him. Mother