Julie's Adoption

Many of you know about my sister Julie's adoption of a baby boy from Guatemala. Some political problems have arisen with this.
Julie is asking that we please read and sign this petition regarding the adoption situation in Guatemala. http://www.petitiononline.com/foafoa1/petition.html

Thanks, Amy and Julie and Little Henry

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Amy. You can be certain that Julie, Henry and all are in my prayer.

Also, I ask that you keep Paula in your prayer as she has had a bit of a flare-up of her heart....she is at the doctor even as I write. More details will follow; there is talk that she may need a pace maker. She's in no pain; just concern. Take care, love, Pat
Anonymous said…
I signed the petition, and they'll be in my prayers. Also, I really have enjoyed your blog entries.
S Mary Ann H.
Anonymous said…
I too have signed the petition... How heart-wrenching to have gotten this far in the adoption process and to hit a roadblock which could totally destroy the future for their little one!

I didn't get to write yesterday... Your "first day of classes" stories are classic... as is your description of the system. I guess the bottom line is that you will start slow, then zoom into high gear! ...Or maybe stay slow! Enjoy what you can!

Pat M
Anonymous said…
Amy,
Be assured that Julie and Henry
are kept before the Lord as they wait and hope for Adoption the come about...
and Petition is signed ......
love ya,
Nancy in Atlanta