
Just a quick note. Some people are asking for the layout for my apartment. I put together this little sketch. I think the total floor space is between 350 and 400 square feet. The front room is living/dining area. The kitchenette (gray) is along the wall across from the front windows. Then the bathroom, and a side entrance. In the back is the bedroom. And off the bedroom is a small outdoor area (green).
Comments
--Pat M
I thought my 1st apt was smallit was about 500sq ft that was 1992 in midtown Atlanta Ga.
looks like it is coming together.
Use ice packs for your back.
Hope it is on the mend and you are enjoying your sister's visit.
have a good week!
Nancy in Atlanta
Sounds like Belgium is amazingly green and wonderful - enjoy your new space. Thinking of you dearly, Diana O
Hope you had nothing to do with it.
Sorry that's probably sacriligious
The town sounds wonderful Take care my friend JO
Glad to read all your comments from Belgium! The blog entries from Elizabeth and Coby's friend are really funny.
I was with your mom last evening and heard that Tom is getting along fairly well. Enjoy your time with Julie!!
love,
Margaret G.