The End Is in Sight

This photo is from our "niewjaarsreceptie" New Year Reception held last Saturday. It was a nice gathering and I met some more of my neighbors.
I had two more exams today and they seemed to go well I had my first oral exam, and was pretty satisfied with how that went. So now the newness of it is a little less. One person described it as a friendly chat with the professor. That is sort of how it went, and I wasn't nervous or anything, so it was fine. Tomorrow and Friday are also oral, but with a different professor. Thanks for all your prayers and support....so far so good.
I'm glad that I'm finished with 3 out of five exams. Now just two more and I have a week off. I'll be going to Le Puy on Feb 6th. I have my ticket and have communicated with the staff there, so it seems everything is ready. I'll definitely have pictures from there.
I put in my application for Theology, and am planning to take a few classes this semester. But so far, we only have a tentative schedule from the Canon Law faculty and there is still one class missing from that. But that's still nearly two weeks off, so no sense in rushing it.
Peace,
Amy

UPDATE: All exams complete - I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I came home and I have nothing on my plate - oh yes, then I remembered the things I've been delaying - I'll get some of that done. But this evening, the Choir from Church is going to have a celebration after we practice. Yay!!! Thanks again for all your prayers, notes and support.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, you are always so clear in your speech that since you know the material I am confident that you will do well in your exams. It was sooooooo good to see you and to hear your adventures. I will be looking forward to what you will share about LePuy. Know that you are in my prayers. Thanks for being the student you are. Marianne
Anonymous said…
So good hearing that you had a safe trip back and that your exams are going well. Glad you are taking time to have fun and go to LePuy. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures!!! Great having you "home" for a while!!! Praying for Henry's arrival to the USA!! ml
Anonymous said…
I'll try again to respond with a comment. I haven't managed to get any through to you. Your exams sound as if they aren't too bad. Hope the next two will be the same. Enjoy your time off.
It is snowing, or was....you know St. Louis weather. They way a big storm by midnight. I'll believe it when I see it. Paula
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the info about your exams. I'm glad they are over for you. Enjoy your FREE week. We will be busy with Ben's arrival. Mother
Anonymous said…
Thanks be to God for many things... like your intelligence and "easy" attitude that helps you think things through, and that your exams are over!
If you were here, you could build a great snow-person! We officially had 8.4 inches... More than we've had at once for a long time. Really beautiful and not too hard to drive through... I wasn't on any highways, though.
Enjoy your break, now, and send us more of your adventures.
--Pat M
Anonymous said…
Amy,
Kudos in finishing your exams and doing well! Maybe you can celebrate with more than bread and water :-)

Margaret