Exam Update

I figured I would keep folks posted on the exam here with running results - at least on how I feel about them.

LATIN - I think it went well. I was pretty satisfied when I walked out. But I have to get on to other things. Once it's all over, I'll look up the text on the internet. The first sentence was pretty tricky, several of the words could be translated several ways, but after that it was okay.

Upcoming:

HUMAN RIGHTS
FOUNDATIONS OF CANON LAW
GENERAL NORMS
LAW & RELIGION

--Amy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can't imagine having "jet lag" and taking exams! Hope all is going well in reality for you, Amy.

It was very good to have a chance to see you in action for a little while, again. You left just in time, as we have had single digit temps for a few days, with sub-zero wind chills. Balmy sounds good about now!

Pat M
Anonymous said…
Amy,
So glad to hear the Latin was ok....still can't imagine taking that after so many years. I hope the rest go smoothly and you recover from Jet lag. I cought the proverbial COLD after being cooped up in the conference room with so many "colds". I guess it's share and share alike.
Nancy in Atlanta
Anonymous said…
First time I have read your blog. I should keep up better. Now it's time to trundle across the yard for prayer before dinner, so I can't even say anything except that I miss you and pray for you. Happy exams!
Marian
Anonymous said…
Hope you read your blog again before exams, but either way you are being held in prayer for wisdom, learning, and heart. I have utmost confidence in you and your trust that the Holy Spirit will bring to mind whatever it is you need at the proper time. --Pat M