SNOW!!!

We have had snow for the last few days! It's the first time I've seen snow since I've been here. But it is snow Belgian - style, i.e. it will snow furiously for 10 minutes; then the sun will shine brightly for a bit; then some clouds, and back to a snow storm. This entry is just to give some pictures and movies, I hope it works - there seems to be loud sound on the videos - so you might want to turn down your sound.







Comments

Anonymous said…
Snow! That must help you feel "at home." We are still getting a flurry or two, but nothing major lately... Just so much rain that flooding became a problem. We expect more between now and Friday, but I don't think major flooding is expected in MOST areas.... Of course, if you are in AN area where the rivers overflow, my earlier comment is meaningless!

We had a lovely ceremony to "send" Rita McCormick on to Peru to work for two months. Francine Costello and Susan Hames were here to represent the CLT.

Since this is still vacation time for you, I hope you ENJOY!

Pat M
Anonymous said…
Dear Amy,
It was great talking to you. Now we can make you jealous...Julie came to dinner with Henry. You just can't imagine how adorable he is!! And the joy in Julie is special.
I see someone told you about Rita's ceremony. Lots of people came for it.
I go to St. Mary's Hospital for a heart cath next week...this will let me know what my heart is saying to me.
Love and prayers, Paula