Exams
Exams have finally arrived and I finished the first two and am satisfied with how it went. Here is my exam schedule, so you know what you're praying for. The hotlinks might take you to my notes on the topic, in case you want to help study....
As one of my colleagues here said: Feel free to pray / bribe as you wish, but n.b. that bribing God or praying to examiners might be a waste of time!
Then, home again, home again jiggety jig! Who's doing something fun for the 4th of July?
Peace,
Amy
| Process Law of the Church | Done :-) |
| Capita Selecta: Current Issues of Religion and Society | Done :-) |
| Psalms and Wisdom Literature | Done :-| |
| Missiology | Done :-) |
| Organization of the Particular Church | June 17 |
| Organization of the Magisterium | June 17 |
| Latin Readings | June 23 |
| Parish Law | June 25 |
| Thesis Defense | June 25 |
| Marriage Law of the Church | June 26 |
| Theology of Canon Law | June 27 |
As one of my colleagues here said: Feel free to pray / bribe as you wish, but n.b. that bribing God or praying to examiners might be a waste of time!
Then, home again, home again jiggety jig! Who's doing something fun for the 4th of July?
Peace,
Amy
Comments
I am praying these days. At Wash.U. they light a candle during exams for the students. I am going to check it out here at the Motherhouse.
Marianne
Happy studying and see you at Assembly.
Nancy in Atlanta
I looked up your notes on the psalms and on the Asian church, and I decided I'm glad you're the student and not I!
Will be good to see you.
Love,
Mary Ann H.