I'm a working girl....

All is well here. Let's see, lots has happened since my last entry.

We had our CSJ assembly and it was great to see everyone and catch up. But it's kind of like a family reunion where you see lots of folks but can't really catch up with everyone. Then we had the profession of a novice. That was a great ceremony.


A few weeks ago I managed to damage a nerve in my shoulder. Bummer! They have managed to get the pain under control, but it doesn't work too well.


For all of August, I'll be working with a religious community that has locations throughout the midwest. I'll be visiting many of their facilities, last week, I hit Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Cincinnati. It is interesting and hopefully I can help them out. I should finish that the end of August, then have a week or so off before heading back to Leuven.


I miss all the folks there - it was kind of fun watching the opening ceremony of the olympics - because I know people from more of the countries that marched in. Very cool!


Hopefully I'll manage to put in another entry before I get back, then I'll get back to regular postings from there.


Peace,

Amy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratualtions on your Master's! Hope your shoulder is getting better and you are enjoying your travels across the Midwest!

it was great having you at the Assembly, too.
Love,
Jean
Anonymous said…
Amy -- have you seen this new Faith Database? It is a dream come true -- I feel like all of my spiritual answers can be found on that one CD! Check it out and tell me what you think! www.faithdatabase.com