Calendar for 08-09

September 22 Opening of the academic year and start of first-semester classes
December 20 End of first-semester classes
December 20 - January 4 Christmas and New Year's holidays
January 5-11 Study period - no classes
January 12 – January 31 First-semester exams
January 31 - February 8 Mid-year break - no classes
February 9 Start of second semester classes
April 4 - April 19 Easter holidays
May 23 End of second-semester classes
May 23 - June 7 Study period - no classes
June 9 - July 4 Second-semester exams
August 17 - September 12 Start of third examination period (retakes)

I have finished my 'summer job' and am enjoying a few days of R&R before heading back to Leuven September 10. My shoulder is still a problem and probably will be for a year or so. But hopefully I can keep it to a nuisance and not a pain.

Classes are posted for the Theology program, but not for canon law. I think most everyone knows that I'll be going back for classes this academic year, then next year I'll be writing my thesis for Canon Law and doing some internships and hopefully starting to do some real work back here in the states too.

There isn't much information about the third year internships. I'm hoping that I might be able to get something relevant to religious life which is what I'll be working at once I finish. I am hoping to do something at the congregation for religious in rome, but that is still very much in the hoping stage, not yet even remotely near the planning stage.

I'm hoping to get flying today - I went sailing with Chris in July. I'm hoping to check in with lots of friends and do some computer stuff before I head out next week for Belgium. It has been great connecting with folks again.

Peace,
Amy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Amy, please be sensible with your shoulder and rest it. safe trip back to Leuvan. Happy study.
great to see you Assembly.
peace,
Nancy in Atlanta