I did it!
Ik heb en afsprak met de tandarts over de telephonje in nederlands verandered!!!! It's true!!! - Okay, I've managed to do a little speaking of Dutch in the market, etc. but I've been reluctant to try Dutch over the phone because of it's harder to hear and figure out what is going on. But today I did it! I was so proud. We'll have to see if the time I wrote the same date as they did.
All is good here - busy, winding up classes, and getting exams scheduled. I think my papers are ready. I still have a meeting on my thesis - which is going really well. Tom comes in a few days and we'll still have a few preparations to make, then we take off next week - oh - exactly a week from today.
Hopefully we'll have a chance to connect with the blog with information, but I'm not sure how often that will be. You know what a ludite Tom is.... :-)
Blessed Advent and Christmas.
--Amy
All is good here - busy, winding up classes, and getting exams scheduled. I think my papers are ready. I still have a meeting on my thesis - which is going really well. Tom comes in a few days and we'll still have a few preparations to make, then we take off next week - oh - exactly a week from today.
Hopefully we'll have a chance to connect with the blog with information, but I'm not sure how often that will be. You know what a ludite Tom is.... :-)
Blessed Advent and Christmas.
--Amy
Comments