Exams Over - Thanks for Prayers

January is almost over!!!! Exams are over, I'm chilling a bit and trying to do some work on papers so that I can enjoy Mom and Dad's visit. I am pretty satisfied with exams, except one question on one of them - there always has to be something....

My paper on Thompson is coming along - I have it probably about half written. I would like to get it pretty well completed by March since I'll be quite busy with Canon Law things as the semester rolls on. Thanks to Julie for reading this for me - if there are any proofers out there in blog land who would be willing to proof read a chapter or so, let me know. Another set of eyes always helps. I also have a paper on Eastern Canon Law - I've started researching and will probably write on the place of Monasticism in the Eastern Church. It will have to be long!!! But it's more technical, so it should go quick enough.

It's starting to get more light, which is wonderful. The sun was high enough to come in my window - I haven't seen the sun, or seen it in my window for a while - so that's a good sign.

I've booked my flight for Rome for spring break. I'll stay with the CSJs there, and there should be lots to see, they are pretty much in the middle of things. I'll be there for Easter so it should be pretty interesting.

Other than that, things are humming along. Exam time is always a challenge because everyone is off studying and there isn't much socializing, but we're coming to the end of that and once Mom and Dad go, classes will already have started. In fact I think I'll have to skip some classes to get them to the airports - so sad....

Peace,
Amy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Amy,
So glad you are done with exams take a breath and be proud! \
Nancy in Atlanta