The Return of the Belgian Snow Cat

My brother Tom left on Thursday - before he left, he posed with the Snow Cat that was erected on our street. No explanation, but given the temperatures, the cat has stayed around for a while.
I have to get serious now - exams start Jan 12 - I have one that day and two more on Jan 23. I'm pretty much ready for the one tomorrow - it shouldn't be bad. I have some reading to do for the ones on Jan 23, those too should be manageable. In between I'm working on my thesis - and continuing to enjoy that. Classes still aren't scheduled for the second semester of Canon Law - so I'm not yet sure how that will go. ... in time....
This will be a fairly quiet time - the Flemish students aren't back in town - studying at home probably. And I will only have to go to school on the days when there are exams. So won't meet many other students. I've discovered one of the purposes of classes is socializing.
I went to the coffee shop on Saturday - but didn't meet anyone I knew. But at times like these, skype is a great tool. I called some folks back in the states and it was great to connect and hear news and even just a friendly voice.
We've had snow on the ground here for a week - a complete rarity for Belgium - even the locals say so. The temperature doesn't fluctuate much, and it's been just below freezing for the whole week - hence we still have snow. I'm trying to remember what the Ugandan sunshine felt like - and having people around all the time. It helps.
Well, all prayers are appreciated for exams and papers.
Peace,
Amy
Comments
Love the snow cat!
Be assured of prayers for your exams and send and email and I will answer the skype thing did not work for me.
peace,
Nancy in Atlanta