Quick Post

Just a quick post for all you out there in the "blogsphere." I've been busy at work, doing all the things I do: Canon Law, Theology, Papers. I finally got all the results from first semester which was good. They did seemingly loose one application for the STB - so that could be problematic since my timing on that is a little tight, but it's really just a bonus thing, and if you're asking yourself what it is, or what it means, that just proves my point, that there is no point. Glad we got that settled!
I went to Arlon last weekend, but my camera is too full to pull down the pictures. It's a pretty little berg in the very southern tip of Belgium. Mom and I had a plan to go there when she was here - it's about a 2.5 hr train ride, and it was a lovely day. The Ardennes are the 'mountains' in southern Belgium, and they were lovely. You should see the pictures!!! The town is lovely, the church is REALLY well kept, and there's one church up at the top of a hill that affords a lovely view of the surrounding landscape. Lots of stairs up and down.
Next week we have about 20 hrs of extra classes in Canon Law, but we just got word that one whole day will be in Dutch - with no translation, so if our Dutch isn't up to speed, we don't have to come. I couldn't really even make out the titles, but I think its something about religious education in Flanders. I have a feeling my Dutch won't be up to the challenge. :-)
That's all for now, just wanted to check in.
Peace,
Amy

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
Hi,Amy!

We finally were able to catch your blogs. Your trip to the Ardennes sounds terrific. Sounds like you're working hard. You look great in the picture! Keep well. Joyce.