Winding Down of Semester Break

Mom and Dad are winding up their visit here - it has been great and we've gone around a bit and visited, etc.

Classes start tomorrow and this semester will have lots of Canon Law, some of it will be by visiting lecturers and they are generally good. I also have some interesting Theology classes, and of course my thesis that is coming along well.

My usual schedule will be
Monday: Latin and French
Tuesday: Law of Persons and History of Religious Life
Wednesday: French Reading and Mysticism in the Low Countries
Thursday: Sacraments and French

There will be 6 weeks when there are concentrated canon law classes, the weeks of Feb 23, Mar 2, Apr 20 & 27, May 11 & 18.

Spring break will be the first two weeks of April - around Easter. I'll be visiting the CSJs in Rome and seeing the sights there that week.

Today is Mom & Dad's last full day here - Mom and I went to visit an old monastery near Leuven. We went out by bus and walked around and even met some black sheep there.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Amy,
I enjoy your blog. I don't go to it often enough. I'm glad you are doing well and sure you are enjoying your parents visit.
Rose
Anonymous said…
amy, love those black sheep:0)
love Nancy in Atlanta