Canon Law At the Beach

I'm at Oostende, in the west coast of Belgium, for a canon law conference. It is a gorgeous day - and therefore it is a shame to be inside. Anyway, so far it hasn't been that bad (the canon law) and I hope to get to the seaside this afternoon - we have a break of one hour, so hopefully that will be possible.
I need to download some of my pictures from Italy and post them. Fausto took me for a lunch with friends out in the country, then over to see his family. Then gave me some fresh olive oil from a vat that he had there, from his own olive trees. Awesome!!!
This past week, we had a French professor from Strasbourg teaching History of Canon Law, which could be quite a drag, but this is one of the best Canon Law professors we have had. He is really interesting and enthusiastic, and has a charming French accent. He gets positively giddy about some dude that discovered some 12th century manuscripts of canon law a few years ago. So that has been really good.
We have more history of canon law next week, we'll see how that guy is. Well, off to lunch.
Peace,
Amy

Comments

I think I have found my favorite sentence of yours, "He gets positively giddy about some dude..." Need I go on? When are you going to be back in the states?