Getting Very Close....

It won't be much longer now. The photo at the left is a little tike who came in to disturb our choir practice.... We were thoroughly distracted as you see.
I have a canon law exam and theology thesis defense this week, and a paper to turn in on Friday. I take off Saturday for retreat. I'll spend the weekend with a CSJ friend in London, before taking the train to Rhyl (pronounced "rail") in North Wales. In my absense, I should get the final results from my programs this year - I should get the Masters in Theology. I'm hoping there will be a computer somewhere in Wales where I can log in and check on that.
Then I return to finalize things here. Back in Leuven whatever time I have available I will get over to the library and make sure I have enough to read for the next year. Awesome library. I will definitely miss it. I have a list of people to see, and things that need to be done before I take off on July 14.
So far the first weekend back in the US I have scheduled for a Girls Weekend with family. I will have CSJ assembly at the end of the month. I may try to crash a meeting in New Orleans to publicize my survey for my thesis. But that still remains to be seen. That would be around mid-August.
I have to be back in Leuven from around Feb 20 - March 10, 2010. There will be some workshops and hopefully thesis defense.
Peace,
Amy

Comments

Unknown said…
You are going on retreat in Whales? How very Jonah of you.
Anonymous said…
hahaha
backstory said…
See you soon... giggle-giggle

Lots to talk about.

Tell Gabriel I hope she gets better!