It's All About Word Count
Okay so I'm writing my thesis and my life now is all about word count. I need 50,000 words. I'm just over 13,000. The great thing is that I wrote almost 8,000 this week!!! I'm really happy about that.I'm writing about transferring to another religious institute. I did an online survey and that got great results. This week I've written most of the survey up; really interesting results. Then I've have lots of good ideas for my next chapter which will be on the theology / spirituality of transfer. It will be based on first what is vocation, then what is religious vocation. These are pretty simple questions, but it is not really easy to answer either question. But I have some good ideas and some good authors. I've been talking through my ideas with some friends. I have just a little to polish off on the survey. I'll do that early next week, then probably do some more writing, then pick up the theology / spirituality chapter the following week. I'll put the survey chapter out to readers, then get a social science researcher to read and comment as well.
I'm pretty well settled into a routine of working 2 days at Carondelet - generally Monday and Thursday. Then working the rest of the week from home. That is working well for me. On Monday I rode my bike over to the bus - loaded it on the bus and rode up to Tower Grove, then rode my bike over to the house. That worked out pretty well. Other times I ride back and forth with Barb or Mary Louise, my housemates. I took a short ride around the park today.---oops - sorry for mistakes....
Amy
Comments
Some would say that they rode their bikes on the road...
Others might say something disagreeable about the English language.
Still others (but never me) might keep their big mouths shut!
Love you
Dad
Aw shucks...
same guy
(Please delete embarrassing comments)