On my way....

I'm off to Belgium, a car, a train, 3 planes, another train.... and I'll be settled in by tomorrow evening local time. I don't expect to be 'online' till Friday, Feb 19, so don't be alarmed if I don't answer emails.
This should be a good trip, some things to do, but nothing stressful. I'll meet up with lots of friends: hugs, kisses, and stories galore!
Then back home March 11, and a party on March 12: Double Law Party - Utriusque Iuris. My friend Sr. Christine Beach is doing her bar exam at the end of February, and will be in town, so - let's celebrate, canon law, civil law and the freedom of the children of God!
--Peace
--Amy

Comments

Unknown said…
Won't you be cranky on the 12th of March if you are just getting back on the 11th? Jet lag, culture shock, tsa, etc? I may have to stay a state or two away til I get the all clear.