It is SO time for a post...

That being said, I really have no other great news to share, so I'll share tidbits:
1. I managed to complete three articles in the time I've been back. Two are on - well, you guessed it - transfer. One for my newsletter, one for Human Development - submitted yesterday - here's hoping.
2. We had jubilee celebrations last week. One of my housemates was celebrating 50 years and her family was in for the festivities. They were delightful and we had a grand celebration at Carondelet.
3. I have a few clients who have contacted me with potential work - so that's beginning. I'm hoping that the articles will also generate publicity and clients for me, but that will take time. "Planting Seeds."
4. I've considered tacky lawyer commercials: Sister - have you been harmed? - I can help you get the justice you deserve. What do you think? Billboard? TV?
5. I also have some more things to read and write to complete my program. I actually get the degree in July, so I can't publish an announcement of that for a few months. At that time I may come out with a mailing or something.
6. I'm probably going to move back to Carondelet to live with some other 'younger' sisters - that move will likely come this summer - that sounds exciting for me and I look forward to settling in there for a while. But I keep thinking I'll be settling somewhere for a while, then life happens, and I'm on the road again.
--So that's what 'life as usual' looks life for me these days. Happy rest of Lent!

Peace,
Amy

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.