I'm back from the Canyon - WOW - what a place! I great memory to linger with, close my eyes and see the majestic expanse open up. And again I say WOW!
Memorial Day is my planned moving day - I've been carting an arm load of 'stuff' down to Carondelet whenever I come down to my office. So by now, I have a lot already moved. At first, I just stored it in my office. And for the last few weeks, I've brought it right over to my room and put it 'away'.
We have our rooms already, but we may end up changing around a bit once we get settled in. That's still a little open. But at least I'm putting things where I think they belong. Sarah will be coming at the beginning of June, and Sandy shortly after. Then we're still open for another few people, but that's not settled yet. We would like to see four or five people, but we're flexible.
I just had my regular webcast on Tuesday and had just a few people show up for that and have a few more looking for the recording. It is on Transfer to Another Institute. So the topic is somewhat narrow and I wouldn't expect a large audience. I already have several registered for my next program which will be on corporate documents for religious institutes. That should have broader appeal.
I also have some ideas for programs for lawyers, particularly ethics programs. The rules changed, and now all the lawyers in Missouri need to get more ethics hours for continuing education. SOOooo... I'll see what I can do to oblige.
My plot in the community garden is coming along. I have tomatoes, beans, zucchini, onions, peas, garlic, peppers, chives, lettuce and spinach and three kinds of flowers. All in a 4x10 plot! There is also an herb plot nearby. Hopefully I'll be able to get some good growth and yummy veggies.
Peace,
Amy
Memorial Day is my planned moving day - I've been carting an arm load of 'stuff' down to Carondelet whenever I come down to my office. So by now, I have a lot already moved. At first, I just stored it in my office. And for the last few weeks, I've brought it right over to my room and put it 'away'.
We have our rooms already, but we may end up changing around a bit once we get settled in. That's still a little open. But at least I'm putting things where I think they belong. Sarah will be coming at the beginning of June, and Sandy shortly after. Then we're still open for another few people, but that's not settled yet. We would like to see four or five people, but we're flexible.
I just had my regular webcast on Tuesday and had just a few people show up for that and have a few more looking for the recording. It is on Transfer to Another Institute. So the topic is somewhat narrow and I wouldn't expect a large audience. I already have several registered for my next program which will be on corporate documents for religious institutes. That should have broader appeal.
I also have some ideas for programs for lawyers, particularly ethics programs. The rules changed, and now all the lawyers in Missouri need to get more ethics hours for continuing education. SOOooo... I'll see what I can do to oblige.
My plot in the community garden is coming along. I have tomatoes, beans, zucchini, onions, peas, garlic, peppers, chives, lettuce and spinach and three kinds of flowers. All in a 4x10 plot! There is also an herb plot nearby. Hopefully I'll be able to get some good growth and yummy veggies.
Peace,
Amy
Comments