Off to the Grand Canyon After All

Off we go to the Grand Canyon - I'll be leaving tomorrow with Mom, Dad and Tom (my brother). We'll fly out, and then get our first glimpse of the Canyon on Wednesday. I've never seen it, though I've planned several trips. So here we go at last. Maybe the next post will have photos I took. But of course, it is impossible to get the whole experience. I found a website with photos if you want to dream along with me: photo gallery.
April I managed to finish a few more writing projects, with several more still in the hopper. I also worked with a few more clients, also a good thing. I feel like I'm starting to get 'traction' with the legal ministry. I didn't realize that I was starting to feel a little desperate until I got some work. At the point, I calmed down a little - not realizing the 'stress' related to waiting for the phone to ring. I keep busy with writing projects, and writing projects are designed to get into the hands of potential clients, but still, it takes some patience.
So at any rate, last week was a good week - last month was a good month. This week I'm on vacation, and hoping the rest of the month will match. If not, I have all those writing projects waiting for me.
Peace,
Amy
Comments