Another Article
I just got word that another article was accepted for publication. It will be in Roman Replies and CLSA Advisory Opinions. Probably not a NYTimes Bestseller, but it will get in front of various colleagues. I wrote about education loans for people entering religious communities. That's my third article coming out in the fall. I have a few more written and submitted, but I haven't heard from the publishers yet.
I mailed out a new brochure announcing my new degree, and the services I offer. I have gotten a good response with people signing up for my newsletter. I've also had a few contacts from potential clients.
This fall there are several conferences that I'll be attending with the hopes that I'll make some connections for getting work. So it's really all about networking and getting out there. I occasionally come across an article about how to get clients, basically I'm using all the right strategies, so here's hoping.
Friday I drive up to Boston for a few days there, then I'll go to Albany for a few days. There's a CSJ event there that I'll be attending. I've got lots of friends up in that neck of the woods, so I'll be connecting with old friends. I'm also going to check out the Thompson Papers at a library up there. I'm thinking of putting my theology thesis together with some more materials for a book on the spirituality of Francis Thompson. That will be a really cool project. Hopefully the trip there will be helpful moving it forward. I'm especially interested in his prose - which are largely unpublished.
Okay - off to dinner. Hopefully I'll have a chance to post somewhere on my journey.
Peace,
Amy
Comments