Delinquent Blogger
It's been quite a while since I've posted. Life is marching on, lots of goings on. However, there has not been so much in terms of the travel / study experience of that was the impetus for this blog. I'm thinking of combining with some others and putting something that is more in line with what I'm doing these days.
What am I doing these days? I'm living and working with religious communities in the various stages of life as we face a changing and uncertain future, but one full of hope and possibilities. I think the challenge of each era is to take their heritage and live it afresh into the next era. We are certainly the heirs of amazingly dynamic creativity in the renewal of religious life. Faithful to that heritage, those of us that are still actively engaged in religious life and ministry, and those who are starting out on the path are called to live this new heritage as gift and to live it afresh into the 21st century. An amazing challenge - an amazing time to be alive.
So I'll see about recrafting this blog for the new task at hand.
--Amy
What am I doing these days? I'm living and working with religious communities in the various stages of life as we face a changing and uncertain future, but one full of hope and possibilities. I think the challenge of each era is to take their heritage and live it afresh into the next era. We are certainly the heirs of amazingly dynamic creativity in the renewal of religious life. Faithful to that heritage, those of us that are still actively engaged in religious life and ministry, and those who are starting out on the path are called to live this new heritage as gift and to live it afresh into the 21st century. An amazing challenge - an amazing time to be alive.
So I'll see about recrafting this blog for the new task at hand.
--Amy
Comments