Moving My Blogging

Greetings - I'm changing my blogging habits. I'll switch over to csjslnovitiate.blogspot.com. I've blogged there just a little; it's the blog that we started when Sarah Heger started novitiate. She kept up that blog, and I started this one to recount my adventures in Belgium, in Canon Law, and in life in general. It has been a great experience and there are lots of memories I take with me into the next phase of my life.
Now that life has moved on, we're thinking of combining our blogging efforts to write about the joys and challenges, hopes and dreams of today's CSJs. Our present local community is called the Little Design, an image that has meant a lot in our history as CSJs. Our first women taught lacemaking as way to help women out of poverty and desperation. They taught little designs in lacemaking. Their community was also a little design of God, a design that has been repeated throughout the centuries and throughout the world, right down to our own day and our own place.
So farewell blog readers, and you're more than welcome to follow me and my companions as we blog at  csjslnovitiate.blogspot.com. We're planning on several of us taking turns writing, with posts coming about once a week.
See you there!
Amy

Comments

Tom Hedkvist, 10-gruppen said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.